Blockpost is a 3D first person shooting game that you can play online for free. It is a procedural cubic 3D-shooter that features different game modes, maps, weapons, and customization options. You can play in single player or multiplayer mode, and compete with or against other players from around the world. Blockpost is a fun and exciting game that combines the best elements of blocky games and shooter games.
Some of the main features of Blockpost are:
- 7 game modes with unique sets of locations (maps)
- More than 20 game locations
- More than 100 types of firearms
- Clan (team) system
- Customization of characters, opening cases and improving the existing arsenal
To play Blockpost unblocked, you need to access a website that offers the game for free and without any restrictions. There are many websites that claim to offer Blockpost unblocked, but some of them may be unsafe or unreliable. You should always be careful when visiting unknown websites and avoid clicking on suspicious links or ads.
One website that you can try is WatchDocumentaries.com, which is a site that provides documentaries and games for free. You can find Blockpost under the Games section, and play it directly on your browser. You don’t need to download or install anything, and you can enjoy the game without any interruptions. The site also has a brief introduction and instructions on how to play Blockpost unblocked.
Another website that you can try is Poki.com, which is a site that offers thousands of free online games for all ages and interests. You can find Blockpost under the Action Games category, and play it with high-quality graphics and sound effects. You can also choose from different game modes, maps, and weapons, and compete with other players from around the world. The site also has a detailed description and controls for Blockpost.
Blockpost is a fun and action-packed game that requires skill and strategy. Here are some tactics that might help you win more matches and have more fun:
- Always try to aim for your enemy’s head and never keep your crosshair on the ground. Headshots deal more damage and can kill your enemy faster. You can also improve your aim by practicing in the shooting range or playing against bots.
- Crouching can improve your weapon’s accuracy, but your enemies can easily aim at you when you are crouching. You should only crouch when you are behind cover or when you are sniping from a distance. Otherwise, you should move around and dodge your enemy’s bullets.
- Always use your weapon’s sight to aim for long-range. Don’t use your weapon’s sight in close-quarters combat (CQB). Using your sight can zoom in your view and reduce your peripheral vision, making you vulnerable to enemies who are nearby. You should also switch to a suitable weapon depending on the range of the fight. For example, use a shotgun or a submachine gun for CQB, and use a rifle or a sniper for long-range.
- Always use shoulder peeking (repeatedly press A and D buttons) to gather information, and you can kill your enemies easily in corners. Shoulder peeking is a technique where you briefly expose yourself to see where your enemy is, and then quickly hide back. This way, you can surprise your enemy and shoot them before they react. You can also use this technique to bait your enemy into shooting first, and then counter-attack them when they reload or run out of ammo.
- Don’t rush every time. Don’t peek whenever you hear your enemy. Just wait for him for an easy kill. Sometimes, patience is the key to victory. If you know where your enemy is, you can wait for them to come to you instead of chasing them. You can also set up traps or ambushes to catch them off guard. For example, you can place mines or grenades near doors or windows, or hide behind crates or walls.
- Try to flank your enemy. Build stairs to reach high grounds. You can kill your enemies easily from high ground. Flanking is a tactic where you attack your enemy from the side or behind, where they are less likely to notice you. You can flank your enemy by using different routes or paths, or by building stairs or ramps to reach higher places. You can also use the environment to your advantage, such as jumping over fences or roofs, or breaking through walls or floors.
- Build barricades to protect yourself from the enemy. Destroy blocks to create a crenel. A crenel is a gap or opening in a wall that allows you to shoot through it without exposing yourself too much. You can create a crenel by destroying some blocks in a wall with your weapon or explosives. You can also build barricades with blocks to block your enemy’s line of sight or movement, or to create cover for yourself.